This agreement is between NET Connect (“NET Connect”) and users of NET Connect (“You”).
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE
2. COMMUNITY GUIDELINE
You may be permanently banned from the Service if You do any of the following:
a. Attack or demean individuals or groups,
b. Engage in offensive speech,
c. Engage in bullying.
d. You also may be banned if you take any other action that NET Connect determines is harmful to the Service or the use of the Service by others, or is in violation of applicable law.
3. NET CONNECT ACCOUNTS
- In order to access some features of the Service, You will have to create a NET Connect account. You may not use another user's account without permission. When creating your account, You must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and You must keep your account password secure. You must notify NET Connect immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- NET Connect will not be liable for any losses to You caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
4. GENERAL USE OF THE SERVICE
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses.
- You may participate in all quiz or Service from NET Connect.
- The Program may enable you to earn points or other rewards or benefits ("Points") for each activity you complete using with your account.
- NET Connect reserves the right to change, add or remove any Points type, and the methods by which members can earn from all activity in Program
In your use of the Service, You will comply with all applicable laws. NET Connect reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. YOUR CONTENT
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content (“Content”):
Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos on the Service, are owned by or licensed to NET Connect, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
By submitting a comment or any text you input to answer the question on Program ("Content"), you agree to be polite, with respect and courtesy. Using inappropraite language, which are abusive towards other users, public figure, or which appear to deliberately provoke arguments, will be deleted.
By contributing Content to any NET Connect Service, you grant the NET Connect a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to user Your Content in any way that we want, and in any media. This may include the use of your text, and photos on NET Television.
6. ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
7. POINTS POLICY
You may earn points or other rewards or benefits ("Points") within the Service. Earned Points is credited to your account. Accordingly, You may not trade, give, sell or attempt to sell Points for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value of any kind outside of the Service. NET Connect reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or revoke the use of Points or Your account at any time in its discretion, with or without cause or prior notice, subject to applicable law.